BEAT FOREST OFFICER DETAILED SYLLABUS 2018KERALA PSC BEAT FOREST OFFICER FULL SYLLABUS 2018 :: BEAT FOREST OFFICER DETAILED SYLLABUS 2018 DOWNLOAD NOW :: DEGREE :: CREDITS :: LOANS ::
Syllabus: An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Medium of Question Paper - English
Part I - General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Part II - General English
Part III - Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability
Part 1:General Knowledge and Current Affairs
1. Knowledge and significance of National and International Current Events in the field of Science, Literature, Politics, Economics, Arts and Culture, Sports etc
2. Basic facts of Kerala, Historical and Geographical significances, Social,Economical, Industrial and literary achievements.
3. Basic knowledge of India ie. physical divisions, different soils, rivers, climate,natural vegetation, mineral resources, major industries, non conventionalenergy, important power projects, transport facilities, agricultural developmentetc.
4. History of India with emphasis on First war of independence and its after effects, General understanding of the Political, Social and Cultural Movements,Attainment of Independence, Post Independence History, Five year plans,Foreign policy of India etc.
5. Common scientific facts, important scientific phenomena, India's achievements in the field of Science, milestones in the field of Indian Space Programme etc.
6. Salient features of the Constitution of India.
7. Right to Information Act, 2005, Central and State Information Commissions, Human Rights Commissions, National Women Commission and State Women Commissions, Laws to prevent atrocities against Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe Communities, Empowerment of women, 'Kudumbasree' and its functions.
8. Basic knowledge of International Organisations with special emphasis on International Court of justice, International Criminal Court, United NationsHuman Rights Council, Amnesty International, Interpol etc. and National Security Guards, Indian Judiciary, Defence services etc.
9. Basic knowledge of traffic control, Cyber Crime Police Stations, Hi-tech Crime Enquiry Cell, Crime against women, coastal police stations, The Kerala Anti Social Activities (prevention) Act, The information Technology Act, Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, Abkari Act, Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizenship – responsibilities of Police, Functioning of Finger Print Experts and Photographers in field units, Provisions of Copyright Act, vehicle accidents, janamaithri, ragging, wearing of helmet, Highway patrol, Road Accidents, Sexual assaults, computer aided police services etc
Part 2:General English
Different Parts of Speech, Articles, Degrees of comparison, Tense, Question tags, Active and Passive voices, Direct and Indirect speech, Inter change of Sentences, Use of Prepositions, Synonyms and Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitutions etc.
Part 3:Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability